- 6PM. General meeting at the Roost. Steak, sides and dessert for $15. Or arrive at 7:30 for our program.
A G E N D A
7:30 Program, RAF(Recreational Aviation Foundation-Al Cordin
RSVP Gene Poppel at 610-647-1332 or email@example.com by Tuesday, July 26.
- 10:30AM. Flyout to Kentmoor for crabs. Contact Gene Poppel at 610-647-1332 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7PM. PAOP Board meeting at the Roost. All are invited to participate in planning our exciting PAOP 2016 activities. Contact Tim Drager at email@example.com or 484-999-0060.
- 6PM. Gyro / Home Built Fly-in.
You are invited to participate in the 10th annual gyrocopter/ home built flyin/campin being held at Heritage Field KPTW on August 10 to the 14th. Bring your home built and join the fun. Activities include breakfast fly outs weather permitting, flights to local airports,pizza night, dinners with the gang at local restaurants, camping fun ( a 10 dollar charge is requested as a donation to the PAOP per night) and a Friday night picnic with entertainment by a local entertainer. Also lots of hanger flying and a chance to meet the some of the nicest people on planet Earth. So treat yourself and family to a great time. Reservations are requested but not necessary. Call Deb Boyer @ 610-823-4307 for reservations or more information.
August 12, Friday
- 6PM. Picnic at the Roost, hosted by Larry Boyer and the Gyrocopter Fly-in. LIVE BAND. RSVP Gene Poppel at 610-647-1332 or firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, August 9.
Clean up and set up day for the Annual Fly-In/Drive-In Breakfast. Lunch and beverages. For questions, contact Tim Drager at 484-999-0060 or email@example.com
Annual Fly-In/Drive-In Breakfast. Watch for signs.
Web Developer Tim
Drager - Phone 484-999-0060